PSC Fitness & Performance is a world class training facility that provides sports performance and adult functional fitness training. Established in 2004, PSC has built a positive reputation for high quality training methods that generate results. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for a Strength and Conditioning coach position within our organization with an opportunity for growth based on job performance and results. The selected candidate will join our team in an effort to meet the growing demand for our services. Candidates must have a great personality, strong work ethic, be passionate about working with youth athletes and adults and be very goal driven. At PSC we take pride in our positive atmosphere of growth, success and enjoyment in the workplace.
The selected candidate will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Exercise Science or Exercise Physiology/Sport Science
- At least 2 years of experience in Sports Performance training/Strength and Conditioning in the Collegiate or Private sector.
- Certified through the National Strength and Conditioning Association, USAW, CFSC or a similar organization
- Played competitive sports at the collegiate or high school level (preferred)
- Ohio applicants (preferred)
- Experience coaching groups of athletes and adults
- Great personality and enthusiasm in coaching
- A strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- Highly motivated and career oriented in strength & conditioning
- Good business sense and attention to detail.
- A forward thinker that can multi-task in a fast paced environment
Job Responsibilities Include:
- 4 week orientation to learn the PSC training system with daily “hands on sessions”
- Training small groups of athletes and adults and conducting personal training sessions with athletes and adults of all ages and skill levels.
- Program Design and Delivery
- Conducting performance evaluations / progress reports
- Weekly 1 hour staff meetings
- 50% continuing education reimbursement
- Autonomy to design personal training clients programs following PSC methodology
- Retirement Plan with company match (optional)
- Comprehensive Health Benefits (optional)
- Ability to schedule personal training clients around assigned group sessions
- Free gym membership
- Opportunity for growth based on job performance and results
To apply, send your cover letter, resume and references to:
PSC Fitness & Performance
PSC Fitness & Performance
Premier Sport Conditioning & Fitness is a state of the art facility that provides world class training techniques in athlete performance and adult fitness training. Since 2004, we have helped over 15,000 individuals elevate their game through our unique, innovative training approach.
PSC helps athletes improve their overall athleticism and reduce injury risks so they are better equipped to execute sport skills at a higher level. This is done through an integrated training approach that develops the whole athlete in a supportive, structured environment that is education based, intense and energized by PSC coaches.
PSC offers small group and private functional training for adults utilizing our proven methodology to help individuals live a healthier, stronger lifestyle.
Company Website: www.pscfit.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)